So I woke up hungry this morning, and not for the typical breakfast foods. Instead, I wanted Bratts! Beer Bratts to be exact. Who ever said I was a traditional kind of girl?
1 12oz cans beer
2 Tbsp Sugar
1 Tsp Black Pepper
1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
10 Rolls, toasted
1) Preheat oven to 375 or 350 for toaster oven. Line casserole in foil for easy clean up.
2) In a saucepan, heat beer, sugar, pepper, oil and garlic until sugar dissolves. Do not boil!
3) Place bratts in casserole and pour beer over top.
4) Bake 30 minutes, turning once half way through.
5) Serve on toasted rolls with spicy mustard.