Search This Blog

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Pork Chops with a White Chocolate Sauce

Oh my! Decadent, rich and oh so yummy! This is perhaps one of my newest favorite pork dinners! Granted, its probably not a meal for the men folk in our lives. My hunny for example is not one for any type of chocolate on any type of meat... he just wasn't raised right! But that's ok, just leaves so much more for me to enjoy! To my waistline... so so so sorry! This serves 2-4 people, depending on how many women are at the table! I have to thank My Delicious Recipe for this one!




3 Tbsp Butter
1 Tbsp All-Purpose Flour
8oz Chicken Broth
2oz White Chocolate, chopped fine
1 tbsp Butter
1 tbsp Peanut Oil
4 Pork Chops, boneless thick cuts
Salt & Pepper to taste
Dash Cinnamon

1) In saucepan, melt butter over med-low heat. Add flour and mix well, making sure not to let it stick or burn to the bottom. Slowly add the stock, a little at a time, while stirring until sauce is thickened. Add salt and pepper to taste.

2) Meanwhile, in large skillet over med-low heat, melt butter in oil. Season chops with salt, pepper and just a sprinkling of cinnamon, add to skillet.

3) Cook chops 8-10 minutes on each side until cooked through.

4) Remove sauce from heat and add the chocolate, stirring until melted. Pour over the chops just before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment