Search This Blog

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Olive Dip

This past Christmas I was introduced to this dish that is simply... YUMMY! I spent my 4 day holiday in Austin, Texas munching away on this incredible dip. I just had to pass the recipe on to my readers. Its easy to make and easy to double for larger parties.



8oz Cream Cheese, softened
2-4oz Green Olives with Pimentos, diced fine
2oz Black Olives, diced fine
2 tsp Garlic, minced
1/8 tsp Dill, dried
1/4 - 1/2 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
1/2 tsp Parsley, dried

1) Place cream cheese in bowl, making sure it is easily stirred with spoon. Add in all ingredients and stir to combine well.

2) Cover with plastic and place in refrigerator for 1 hour to overnight.

Serve with crackers, veggies, cheese, meats... great all round dip.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this recipe. I have been looking for olive dip recipes across the web and Pinterest for an upcoming bridal shower that I am planning. I feel like it is something that everyone will like. So glad you have a Pinterest page as well. I love pinning all my favorite recipes and travel destinations on there.

    ReplyDelete